Springville High School
- Springville High School's student population of 699 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||699 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Springville High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#502 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St Clair County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springville Springville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 572 students
6691 U S Highway 11
Springville, AL 35146
(205)467-2740 1.4 6-8 572
- Odenville Margaret Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
200 Mustang Drive
Odenville, AL 35120
(205)629-5034 7.1 PK-5 672
- Odenville Odenville Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 387 students
420 Alabama Street
Odenville, AL 35120
(205)629-6406 7.7 PK-2 387
Both of my sons and my 2 nephews graduated from Springville. The 2nd generation begins this fall. Our academics are great, the band is so awesome that they get invited to play at disney, Universal& this year a cruise. Our HS was built about 10 years ago.
- Posted by Parent - krfra
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.