Assist Taoep 12 placed in the top 10% of all schools in Illinois for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Illinois state average of 28%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Illinois state average of 32%) for the 2020-21 school year.
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in IL
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Assist Taoep 12 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
Total Students (19-20)
Total Classroom Teachers
Assist Taoep 12 is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,663 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (IL)
Overall Testing Rank
#237 out of 3663 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races(19-20)
Eligible for Free Lunch (19-20)
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (11-12)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Assist Taoep 12's ranking?
Assist Taoep 12 is ranked #237 out of 3,663 schools, which ranks it among the top 10% of public schools in Illinois.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% IL state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 32% IL state average).
How many students attend Assist Taoep 12?
24 students attend Assist Taoep 12.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Assist Taoep 12 students are White, and 4% of students are Hispanic.
What grades does Assist Taoep 12 offer ?
Assist Taoep 12 offers enrollment in grades 6-12
What school district is Assist Taoep 12 part of?
Assist Taoep 12 is part of Clay/Cwford/Jsper/Lwrnce/Rhland School District.
Review Assist Taoep 12. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Spitting Rhymes for Flashy Grades: The Link Between Hip Hop Curriculum and Improved Learning
Can rap lyrics and hip hop beats help students learn more? Studies and some public schools say yes!
When Field Trips Turn Deadly: Who is Responsible?
Recent deaths during field trips have parents and school officials questioning the safety of these excursions. Learn about these tragedies and what parameters should be in place to ensure a safe field trip.
D.C. Schools: Controversial Growth of Charter Schools
Charter schools are growing in DC, and we analyze the response to recent numbers that show the student population in D.C. charter schools has outpaced the numbers for traditional public schools throughout the district.