Attica Elementary School
- Attica Elementary School's student population of 377 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||377 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Attica Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#823 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Attica Consolidated School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Attica Attica High School Grades: 7-12 | 305 students
211 E Sycamore St
Attica, IN 47918
(765) 762-7000 0.9 7-12 305
- Williamsport Williamsport Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 221 students
206 E Monroe St
Williamsport, IN 47993
(765) 762-2500 2.5 K-6 221
- West Lebanon Seeger Memorial Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 575 students
1222 S Sr 263
West Lebanon, IN 47991
(765) 893-4445 7.5 7-12 575
- West Lebanon Warren Central Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 369 students
1224 S Sr 263
West Lebanon, IN 47991
(765) 893-4525 7.5 K-6 369
- Pine Village Pine Village Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 147 students
3756 E Sr 26
Pine Village, IN 47975
(765) 385-2651 11.0 K-6 147
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.