Aurora Plains Academy High School - 05
- Aurora Plains Academy High School - 05's student population of 35 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aurora Plains Academy High School - 05's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plankinton 01-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plankinton Plankinton Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
404 E Davenport
Plankinton, SD 57368
(605)942-7743 1.3 PK-6 171
- Stickney Corsica-stickney Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
506 Main St
Stickney, SD 57375
(605)732-4221 9.4 PK-6 149
- Mount Vernon Mount Vernon Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 109 students
500 N Main
Mount Vernon, SD 57363
(605)236-5237 10.4 PK-5 109
- White Lake White Lake Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 67 students
502 E Division St
White Lake, SD 57383
(605)249-2251 12.0 PK-6 67
- Artesian Sanborn Central High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 45 students
40405 Sd Hwy 34
Artesian, SD 57314
(605)495-4183 27.4 9-12 45
Nearby Homes for Sale
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.