Auten Road Intermediate School
Auten Road Intermediate School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Auten Road Intermediate School's student population of 1,143 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 111 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-6|
|Total Students||1,143 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||111 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Auten Road Intermediate School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#380 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Bradley Gardens Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 274 students
148 Pine Street
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)725-8444 2.9 K-4 274
- Raritan John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 434 students
255 Woodmere St
Raritan, NJ 08869
(908)231-1179 3.3 K-4 434
- Manville Alexander Batcho Intermediate School Grades: 6-8 | 325 students
100 North 13th Ave
Manville, NJ 08835
(908)231-8521 3.6 6-8 325
- Manville Weston Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 496 students
600 Newark Ave
Manville, NJ 08835
(908)231-8548 3.6 PK-3 496
I'm going to this school in September! I'm really excited and... guess WHAT?! There's a CARNIVAL!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Eva
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.