Avant Garde Academy
- Avant Garde Academy's student population of 734 students has grown by 40% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||734 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Avant Garde Academy's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2904 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Osceola School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Avant Garde Academy K8 Osceola Grades: K-8 | 355 students
3540 Pleasant Hill Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407)944-4464 0.0 K-8 355
- Kissimmee Ucp Osceola Charter School Grades: PK-3 | 132 students
1820 Armstrong Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407)852-3300 1.0 PK-3 132
- Kissimmee Central Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 720 students
500 W Columbia Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407)343-7330 1.7 PK-5 720
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.