Back Elementary School
- Back Elementary School's student population of 437 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Back Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2012 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rowlett Norma Dorsey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 643 students
6200 Dexham Rd
Rowlett, TX 75089
(972)463-5595 1.0 K-5 643
- Sachse Sachse High School Grades: 9-12 | 2811 students
3901 Miles Rd
Sachse, TX 75048
(972)414-7450 1.3 9-12 2811
- Houston Harmony School Of Business - Dallas Grades: K-12 | 916 students
8080 W President George Bush H
Houston, TX 77099
(214)321-0100 1.5 K-12 916
- Rowlett Coyle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1058 students
4500 Skyline Dr
Rowlett, TX 75088
(972)475-3711 1.8 6-8 1058
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.