Bagdad Middle / Senior High School
- Bagdad Middle / Senior High School's student population of 185 students has grown by 48% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 77% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bagdad Middle / Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1302 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bagdad Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bagdad Bagdad Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 214 students
515 Breezy Circle
Bagdad, AZ 86321
(928)633-4101 0.0 PK-5 214
- Bagdad Hillside Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 21 students
Hc 01 Box 3056
Bagdad, AZ 86321
(928)442-3416 0.0 PK-8 21
- Skull Valley Skull Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 14 students
3150 South Old Skull Valley Ro
Skull Valley, AZ 86338
(928)442-3322 28.8 K-6 14
- Kirkland Kirkland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
14200 W. Kirkland/hillside Rd.
Kirkland, AZ 86332
(928)442-3258 29.0 PK-8 76
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.