Bagley Elementary School
- Bagley Elementary School's student population of 619 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bagley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1353 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BAGLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bagley Bagley Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 433 students
1130 Main Ave N
Bagley, MN 56621
(218)694-3120 0.8 7-12 433
- Bagley Bagley Alp Grades: 9-12 | 2 students
204 Park Ave Nw
Bagley, MN 56621
(218)694-3268 1.0 9-12 2
- Clearbrook Clearbrook-gonvick Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 239 students
16770 Clearwater Lake Rd
Clearbrook, MN 56634
(218)776-3112 12.6 PK-6 239
- Bemidji Solway Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 170 students
159 Lomen Ave Ne
Bemidji, MN 56601
(218)467-3232 13.2 1-5 170
- Fosston Fosston Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 314 students
301 E 1st St
Fosston, MN 56542
(218)435-1909 16.3 7-12 314
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.