Barclay Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 2-3
- Enrollment: 449 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NY
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 55% NY state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 62% NY state average).
How many students attend Barclay Elementary School?
449 students attend Barclay Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
74% of Barclay Elementary School students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Barclay Elementary School?
Barclay Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the New York state average of 12:1.
What grades does Barclay Elementary School offer ?
Barclay Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 2-3 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Barclay Elementary School part of?
Barclay Elementary School is part of Brockport Central School District.
Review Barclay Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities