- The student population of 851 students has grown by 21% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||851 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.57 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(AZ) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races||
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
- Basis Inc. School District's student population of 851 students has grown by 21% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,331 in this district is less than the state average of $8,705. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,042 is higher than the state average of $7,898. The district spending/student has grown by 23% over four years.
|School District Name||Basis Inc. School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||851||325|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,331||$8,705|
|District Spending / Student||$8,042||$7,898|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TucsonDesert Springs AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 130 students
10129 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85748
TucsonHowell Peter Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 337 students
401 N. Irving
Tucson, AZ 85711
TucsonCatalina High Magnet SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 862 students
3645 E. Pima
Tucson, AZ 85716
PhoenixAmerischools Academy - Country ClubGrades: KG-12 | 194 students
5383 E. Rockridge Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
TucsonJohn E Wright Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 406 students
4311 E. Linden
Tucson, AZ 85712
I am a student and I find this school to be a bit challenging, but filled with fun and academic programs. There are many extracuriccular activities and sports (flag football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, soccer, etc.). Our school's chess club, Science Club, Math Counts Club (and so on) have received MANY awards. All the teachers are kind and I can say likewise for many of the students. Many parents donate money and/or are involved with the school. BASIS Tucson Middle School is an outstanding school that I would recommend to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cherr
April 27, 2017
Public schools across the nation are implementing programs that help keep young black men in school and off the streets. Boosting graduation rates, reducing gang involvement and violence, and providing positive male role models are just a few of the common elements of these programs. Yet, the achievement gap between black boys and other peer groups remains extremely wide.
April 27, 2017
We take a look at a recent call by U.S. health officials to change public policies involving sports-related head trauma injuries, and how some states are already answering the call.
April 27, 2017
We've put together this ESL resource guide to help students, from teens to adults, get the help they need to achieve their goals with learning English