- The student population of 851 students has grown by 21% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||851 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.57 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(AZ) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races||
|All Ethnic Groups|
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
- Basis Inc. School District's student population of 851 students has grown by 21% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $5,875 in this district is less than the state average of $8,166. The district revenue/student has declined by 20% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,246 is higher than the state average of $8,440. The district spending/student has grown by 132% over four years.
|School District Name||Basis Inc. School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||851||325|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$12 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$5,875||$8,166|
|District Spending / Student||$14,246||$8,440|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TucsonDesert Springs AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 130 students
10129 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85748
TucsonHowell Peter Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 337 students
401 N. Irving
Tucson, AZ 85711
TucsonCatalina High Magnet SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 862 students
3645 E. Pima
Tucson, AZ 85716
PhoenixAmerischools Academy - Country ClubGrades: KG-12 | 194 students
5383 E. Rockridge Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
TucsonJohn E Wright Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 406 students
4311 E. Linden
Tucson, AZ 85712
I am a student and I find this school to be a bit challenging, but filled with fun and academic programs. There are many extracuriccular activities and sports (flag football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, soccer, etc.). Our school's chess club, Science Club, Math Counts Club (and so on) have received MANY awards. All the teachers are kind and I can say likewise for many of the students. Many parents donate money and/or are involved with the school. BASIS Tucson Middle School is an outstanding school that I would recommend to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cherr
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.