Baton Rouge Visual And Performing Arts Center
Baton Rouge Visual And Performing Arts Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Baton Rouge Visual And Performing Arts Center's student population of 435 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Baton Rouge Visual And Performing Arts Center is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Ebr Readiness Superintendent Academy Grades: 8-12 | 96 students
1919 Starting Lane
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
(225)922-5465 0.7 8-12 96
- Baton Rouge Louisiana Key Academy Grades: 1-7 | 339 students
3172 Government Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)298-1223 0.9 1-7 339
- Baton Rouge Southdowns School Grades: PK-K | 91 students
2050 Hood Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)346-1127 0.9 PK-K 91
- Baton Rouge Westdale Heights Academic Magnet School Grades: PK-5 | 440 students
2000 College Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)926-5421 1.1 PK-5 440
If your child has special needs and need accomodations will not be assesed properly and accomdated to suit his disability. I also have found them to be discrimination against race. This is my personal and opinion and from personal experiences with the staff.
- Posted by Parent - l.lam
Nearby Homes for Sale
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.