Bayshore Elementary School
- Bayshore Elementary School's student population of 795 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||795 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bayshore Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2708 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton State College Of Florida Collegiate School Grades: 6-12 | 501 students
5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)752-5491 0.4 6-12 501
- Bradenton Manatee Technical College High School Grades: 9-12
5603 34th St W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941)751-7900 0.8 9-12 n/a
- Bradenton Bayshore High School Grades: 9-12 | 1453 students
5401 34th St W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941)751-7004 0.9 9-12 1453
- Bradenton Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 714 students
515 63rd Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)751-7023 1.8 PK-5 714
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.