Beacon Academy Of Nevada
- Beacon Academy Of Nevada's student population of 384 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 52% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beacon Academy Of Nevada is ranked within the top 30% of all 622 schools in Nevada (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 38:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#149 out of 622 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||21:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||State-Sponsored Charter Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1347 students
4410 S. Juliano St.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(702)799-2540 0.7 6-8 1347
- Las Vegas Lucille S Rogers Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 943 students
5535 S. Riley St.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
(702)799-6870 0.8 PK-5 943
- Las Vegas Doral Academy Red Rock Grades: K-10 | 1423 students
626 Crossbridge Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89138
(702)776-8630 1.4 K-10 1423
- Las Vegas Doral Academy Saddle Grades: K-8 | 972 students
9625 W. Saddle Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(702)776-6491 1.4 K-8 972
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.