Bear Lake High School
- Bear Lake High School's student population of 315 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bear Lake High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bear Lake County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montpelier A J Winters Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 334 students
535 Clay Street
Montpelier, ID 83254
(208)847-0477 0.6 PK-5 334
- Montpelier Clover Creek High School Alternative Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
Montpelier, ID 83254
(208)847-2516 1.0 9-12 7
- Paris Paris Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 119 students
39 S Fielding St
Paris, ID 83261
(208)945-2113 8.9 PK-5 119
- Georgetown Georgetown Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
142 Stringtown Rd
Georgetown, ID 83239
(208)847-0583 11.0 PK-5 82
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.