Bedford Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 514 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
27% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% IN state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% IN state average).
How many students attend Bedford Middle School?
514 students attend Bedford Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Bedford Middle School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bedford Middle School?
Bedford Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Indiana state average of 16:1.
What grades does Bedford Middle School offer ?
Bedford Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Bedford Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities