Bellevue Elementary School
- Bellevue Elementary School's student population of 333 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellevue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#186 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellevue Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Bellevue High School Grades: 6-12 | 370 students
1601 State St
Bellevue, IA 52031
(563)872-4001 0.9 6-12 370
- Hanover River Ridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
4141 Il Route 84 S
Hanover, IL 61041
(815)858-9005 8.5 9-12 144
- Elizabeth Northwest Academy 21 students
310 N West St
Elizabeth, IL 61028
(815)599-1947 10.9 n/a 21
- Andrew Andrew Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 131 students
13 S Marion
Andrew, IA 52030
(563)672-3221 11.2 PK-5 131
- Galena Galena Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 362 students
219 Kelly Ln
Galena, IL 61036
(815)777-2200 11.5 PK-4 362
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.