Beloit Junior Senior High School
- Beloit Junior Senior High School's student population of 348 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beloit Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#688 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beloit School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beloit Beloit Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 459 students
1201 N Bell
Beloit, KS 67420
(785)738-3581 0.5 PK-6 459
- Glasco Glasco Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
200 Haynes & Buffalo St
Glasco, KS 67445
(785)568-2291 16.5 PK-8 57
- Cawker City Lakeside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
913 7th St
Cawker City, KS 67430
(785)781-4911 17.6 PK-5 139
- Tipton Tipton Community School Grades: K-8 | 48 students
219 State St.
Tipton, KS 67485
(785)373-5355 21.6 K-8 48
- Mankato Rock Hills Jr/sr High School Grades: 6-12 | 138 students
710 E. Madison
Mankato, KS 66956
(785)378-3126 22.1 6-12 138
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.