Benton Elementary School
- Benton Elementary School's student population of 119 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Benton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#552 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Benton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hazel Green Southwestern Wisconsin Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 365 students
1415 Fairplay St
Hazel Green, WI 53811
(608)854-2261 3.5 PK-8 365
- Cuba City Cuba City High School Grades: 9-12 | 241 students
101 N School St
Cuba City, WI 53807
(608)744-8888 3.9 9-12 241
- Cuba City Cuba City Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
518 W Roosevelt St
Cuba City, WI 53807
(608)744-2174 4.1 PK-8 425
- Shullsburg Shullsburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 191 students
444 N Judgement St
Shullsburg, WI 53586
(608)965-4427 7.7 PK-5 191
- Scales Mound Scales Mound High School Grades: 9-12 | 59 students
210 Main St
Scales Mound, IL 61075
(815)845-2215 9.2 9-12 59
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.