Berkeley Arts Magnet At Whittier
- Berkeley Arts Magnet At Whittier's student population of 437 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berkeley Arts Magnet At Whittier's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1583 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkeley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Martin Luther King Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1022 students
1781 Rose St.
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510)644-6280 0.4 6-8 1022
- Berkeley Berkeley High School Grades: 9-12 | 3018 students
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510)644-6120 0.6 9-12 3018
- Berkeley Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 483 students
2300 Mlk Jr. Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510)644-6310 0.7 K-5 483
- Berkeley Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 407 students
1400 Ada St.
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)644-6298 0.8 K-5 407
- Berkeley Oxford Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 301 students
1130 Oxford St.
Berkeley, CA 94707
(510)644-6300 0.8 K-5 301
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.