Berlin Elementary School
- Berlin Elementary School's student population of 299 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berlin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2626 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berlin Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Plain Berlin Middle School/high School Grades: 6-12 | 414 students
17400 Ny 22
Cherry Plain, NY 12040
(518)658-1500 3.6 6-12 414
- Williamstown Mt Greylock Regional High School Grades: 7-12 | 562 students
1781 Cold Spring Road
Williamstown, MA 01267
(413)458-9582 6.4 7-12 562
- Lanesborough Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 36 students
3080 Hancock Road
Lanesborough, MA 01237
(413)738-5676 8.5 PK-6 36
- Williamstown Williamstown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 450 students
115 Church Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
(413)458-5707 8.8 PK-6 450
- Averill Park Sand Lake-miller Hill School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
8439 Miller Hill Rd
Averill Park, NY 12018
(518)674-7075 9.6 K-5 409
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.