Berlin Middle School/high School
- Berlin Middle School/high School's student population of 414 students has grown by 78% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 113% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berlin Middle School/high School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1378 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berlin Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berlin Berlin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 299 students
53 School St
Berlin, NY 12022
(518)658-2127 3.6 PK-5 299
- Lanesborough Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 36 students
3080 Hancock Road
Lanesborough, MA 01237
(413)738-5676 5.2 PK-6 36
- Williamstown Mt Greylock Regional High School Grades: 7-12 | 562 students
1781 Cold Spring Road
Williamstown, MA 01267
(413)458-9582 6.4 7-12 562
- Averill Park Sand Lake-miller Hill School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
8439 Miller Hill Rd
Averill Park, NY 12018
(518)674-7075 9.4 K-5 409
- Williamstown Williamstown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 450 students
115 Church Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
(413)458-5707 9.8 PK-6 450
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.