- The student population of 43 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.34. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Hancock School District's student population of 43 students has decreased by 6% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $28,087 is higher than the state average of $17,359. The district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $27,891 is higher than the state average of $17,039. The district spending/student has declined by 17% over four years.
|School District Name||Hancock School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||43||1,368|
|District Total Revenue||$1 MM||$24 MM|
|District Spending||$1 MM||$23 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$28,087||$17,359|
|District Spending / Student||$27,891||$17,039|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cherry PlainBerlin High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 238 students
Po Box 259
Cherry Plain, NY 12040
BerlinBerlin Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 187 students
Po Box 259
Berlin, NY 12022
LanesboroLanesborough Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 216 students
188 Summer Street
Lanesboro, MA 01237
ReadingRobert T. Capeless Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 235 students
86 Brooks Avenue
Reading, MA 01867
CheshireCheshire Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 223 students
191 Church Street
Cheshire, MA 01225
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!