Chatham Middle School
- Chatham Middle School's student population of 247 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chatham Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2349 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chatham Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chatham Mary E Dardess Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 465 students
50 Woodbridge Ave
Chatham, NY 12037
(518)392-1530 0.0 PK-5 465
- Valatie Ichabod Crane Primary School Grades: PK-3 | 516 students
State Farm Rd
Valatie, NY 12184
(518)758-7575 6.5 PK-3 516
- Coxsackie Coxsackie Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 290 students
24 Sunset Blvd
Coxsackie, NY 12051
(518)731-1770 10.4 K-4 290
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.