Berry Elementary School
- Berry Elementary School's student population of 279 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berry Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#518 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berry Berry High School Grades: 7-12 | 267 students
18242 Highway 18 E
Berry, AL 35546
(205)689-4467 0.3 7-12 267
- Oakman Oakman High School Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
10699 Main St
Oakman, AL 35579
(205)622-3381 12.7 9-12 394
- Fayette Fayette Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 413 students
202 Tiger Drive
Fayette, AL 35555
(205)932-6313 13.0 9-12 413
- Fayette Fayette Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 544 students
509 2nd St Ne
Fayette, AL 35555
(205)932-3161 13.1 PK-4 544
THIS ISNT A REVIEW PER SE, EXCEPT TO SAY THAT THE AMERICAN FLAG THAT FLYS ABOVE THE SCHOOL IS BADLY TORN IN SEVERAL PLACES. THIS DOES NOT REFLECT WELL ON THE SCHOOLS LEADERSHIP. I SUGGEST IT BE REPLACED AND THE TATTERED ONE GIVEN TO A LOCAL BOY SCOUT TROOP FOR DISPOSAL.
- Posted by Parent - NIGHT
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.