Blevins Elementary School
- Blevins Elementary School's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blevins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#657 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blevins School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blevins Blevins High School Grades: 7-12 | 222 students
5954 Hwy 29 N
Blevins, AR 71825
(870)874-2281 0.2 7-12 222
- Emmet Emmet High School Grades: 7-12
501 South Hazel St
Emmet, AR 71835
(870)887-2319 12.0 7-12 n/a
- Prescott Prescott High School Grades: 7-12 | 457 students
736 Martin St
Prescott, AR 71857
(870)887-3123 12.6 7-12 457
- Prescott Prescott Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 542 students
335 School St
Prescott, AR 71857
(870)887-2514 12.7 K-6 542
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.