Blue Ridge High School
Blue Ridge High School places among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Blue Ridge High School's student population of 1,148 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,148 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Ridge High School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,130 schools in South Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenville 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greer Blue Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 912 students
2423 East Tyger Bridge Road
Greer, SC 29651
(864)355-1900 1.5 6-8 912
- Taylors Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 852 students
6350 Highway 253
Taylors, SC 29687
(864)355-6800 4.2 PK-5 852
- Greer Greer Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 895 students
3032 East Gap Creek Road
Greer, SC 29651
(864)355-5800 4.4 6-8 895
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.