Bohannon Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 753 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 18% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
18% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 27% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Bohannon Middle School?
753 students attend Bohannon Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Bohannon Middle School students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Asian, 7% of students are White, 6% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hawaiian, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bohannon Middle School?
Bohannon Middle School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Bohannon Middle School offer ?
Bohannon Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Bohannon Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities