Boiling Springs Intermediate
- Grades: 5
- Enrollment: 583 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
58% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Boiling Springs Intermediate?
583 students attend Boiling Springs Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Boiling Springs Intermediate students are White, 13% of students are Black, 9% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Boiling Springs Intermediate?
Boiling Springs Intermediate has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Boiling Springs Intermediate offer ?
Boiling Springs Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Boiling Springs Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities