Borah Senior High School
- The student population of 1563 students has grown by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.42 is more than the state average of 0.38. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Boise Independent School District's student population of 26,240 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 92% has decreased from 96% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,479 in this district is less than the state average of $8,671. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,302 is higher than the state average of $7,847. The district spending/student has declined by 14% over four years.
|School District Name||Boise Independent School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||26,240||529|
|District Total Revenue||$231 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$226 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,479||$8,671|
|District Spending / Student||$8,302||$7,847|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BoiseGrace Jordan Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 511 students
6411 W Fairfield
Boise, ID 83709
- BoiseAda County Juvenile CenterGrades: 5-12 | 68 students
6300 Denton Street
Boise, ID 83704
- BoiseHillcrest Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 376 students
2045 South Pond Street
Boise, ID 83705
- BoiseInspire Virtual Charter SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 972 students
Boise, ID 83702
- BoiseJefferson Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 312 students
200 South Latah Street
Boise, ID 83705
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.