Ada County Juvenile Center
- Ada County Juvenile Center's student population of 21 students has declined by 36% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ada County Juvenile Center's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||--||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boise Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Inspire Virtual Charter School Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
600 N Steelhead Way Bldg3, Sui
Boise, ID 83702
(208)322-4002 0.6 PK-12 925
- Boise Borah Senior High School Grades: 9-13 | 1502 students
6001 Cassia Street
Boise, ID 83709
(208)854-4370 0.9 9-13 1502
- Boise Koelsch Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 431 students
2015 North Curtis Road
Boise, ID 83706
(208)854-5300 0.9 PK-6 431
- Boise Fairmont Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 809 students
2121 North Cole Road
Boise, ID 83704
(208)854-4790 1.3 7-9 809
- Boise Grace Jordan Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 530 students
6411 W Fairfield
Boise, ID 83709
(208)854-5580 1.3 PK-6 530
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.