Boulder 7-8 Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 23%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Boulder 7-8 Middle School?
40 students attend Boulder 7-8 Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
77% of Boulder 7-8 Middle School students are White, 10% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are American Indian, 5% of students are Hispanic, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Boulder 7-8 Middle School?
Boulder 7-8 Middle School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Boulder 7-8 Middle School offer ?
Boulder 7-8 Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Boulder 7-8 Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities