Bowerman Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 231 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Bowerman Elementary School?
231 students attend Bowerman Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Bowerman Elementary School students are White, 15% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bowerman Elementary School?
Bowerman Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Bowerman Elementary School offer ?
Bowerman Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Bowerman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities