Brantner Elementary School
Brantner Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Brantner Elementary School's student population of 575 students has grown by 60% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brantner Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,718 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#140 out of 1718 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||School District 27j School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton West Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 715 students
13102 Monaco Street
Brighton, CO 80602
(720)685-5300 0.8 PK-5 715
- Brighton Horizon High School Grades: 9-12 | 2037 students
5321 East 136th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601
(720)972-4400 1.5 9-12 2037
- Brighton Shadow Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 949 students
12551 Holly Street
Brighton, CO 80602
(720)972-5040 1.7 6-8 949
- Thornton Eagleview Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 575 students
4601 Summit Grove Parkway
Thornton, CO 80241
(720)972-5760 1.9 K-5 575
- Brighton Glacier Peak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
12060 Jasmine Street
Brighton, CO 80605
(720)972-5940 1.9 K-5 471
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.