Top Colorado Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 5 top vocational public schools in Colorado.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 82% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Top Colorado Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Denver Cec Middle College Of Denver 2650 Eliot Street
Denver, CO 80211
Grades: 9-12 | 433 students
- Westminster Hidden Lake High School 7300 Lowell Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80030
Grades: 9-12 | 259 students
- Greeley Innovative Connections High School 2020 Clubhouse Drive
Greeley, CO 80634
Grades: 10-12 | 37 students
- Arvada Warren Technical North High School 11325 Allendale Drive
Arvada, CO 80004
Grades: 10-12 | 12 students
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.