Top Colorado Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top special education public schools in Colorado, serving 968 students.
- Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Top Colorado Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Colorado School For Deaf And Blind 33 N. Institute St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Grades: PK-12 | 206 students
- Colorado Springs Freedom Elementary School 5280 Butterfield Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
- Boulder Halcyon School (special Education) 3100 Bucknell Court
Boulder, CO 80303
Grades: 6-12 | 19 students
- Denver Miller Special Education 200 Kipling Street
Denver, CO 80226
Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
- Golden Rocky Mountain Deaf School 1921 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
- Denver Sobesky Academy 2001 Hoyt Street
Denver, CO 80215
Grades: K-12 | 62 students
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.