Top Colorado Vocational Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 5 top vocational public high schools in Colorado.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 82% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Top Colorado Vocational Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Denver Cec Middle College Of Denver 2650 Eliot Street
Denver, CO 80211
Grades: 9-12 | 433 students
- Westminster Hidden Lake High School 7300 Lowell Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80030
Grades: 9-12 | 259 students
- Greeley Innovative Connections High School 2020 Clubhouse Drive
Greeley, CO 80634
Grades: 10-12 | 37 students
- Arvada Warren Technical North High School 11325 Allendale Drive
Arvada, CO 80004
Grades: 10-12 | 12 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.