Breese Elementary School
- Breese Elementary School's student population of 447 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Breese Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#762 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Breese ESD 12 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Breese Central Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 575 students
7740 Old Us Hwy 50
Breese, IL 62230
(618)526-4578 2.4 9-12 575
- Germantown Germantown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
Po Box 400
Germantown, IL 62245
(618)523-4253 4.3 PK-8 261
- Beckemeyer Beckemeyer Elementary School Grades: 2-4 | 194 students
Po Box 307
Beckemeyer, IL 62219
(618)227-8242 4.4 2-4 194
- Aviston Aviston Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
350 S Hull St
Aviston, IL 62216
(618)228-7245 5.2 PK-8 385
- Breese St Rose Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
18004 Saint Rose Rd
Breese, IL 62230
(618)526-7484 5.3 PK-8 160
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.