Brier Creek Elementary School
Brier Creek Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Brier Creek Elementary School's student population of 977 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||977 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brier Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#412 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Triangle Math And Science Academy Grades: K-9 | 642 students
312 Gregson Dr.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)388-0077 1.3 K-9 642
- Durham Bethesda Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 655 students
2009 S Miami Boulevard
Durham, NC 27703
(919)560-3904 3.5 PK-5 655
- Durham Spring Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 546 students
2051 Northern Durham Prky
Durham, NC 27703
(919)560-2890 3.8 PK-5 546
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.