Brookville Elementary School
- Brookville Elementary School's student population of 218 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brookville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#637 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adamsville Adamsville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 310 students
4600 Hazelwood Road
Adamsville, AL 35005
(205)379-2400 2.6 K-5 310
- Adamsville Minor High School Grades: 9-12 | 1030 students
2285 Minor Pkwy
Adamsville, AL 35005
(205)379-4750 3.9 9-12 1030
- Birmingham Crumly Chapel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 374 students
2201 Pershing Rd
Birmingham, AL 35214
(205)379-3250 4.3 PK-5 374
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.