- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 122 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Browns Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Browns Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Browns Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Browns Elementary School?
What grades does Browns Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Browns Elementary School part of?
Review Browns Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities