Cobblestone Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 483 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 57%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cobblestone Elementary School?
483 students attend Cobblestone Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of Cobblestone Elementary School students are White, 33% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cobblestone Elementary School?
Cobblestone Elementary School has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cobblestone Elementary School offer ?
Cobblestone Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Cobblestone Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities