Yuba Gardens Intermediate
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 788 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 76%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 25% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Yuba Gardens Intermediate?
788 students attend Yuba Gardens Intermediate.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
53% of Yuba Gardens Intermediate students are Hispanic, 24% of students are White, 12% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Yuba Gardens Intermediate?
Yuba Gardens Intermediate has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Yuba Gardens Intermediate offer ?
Yuba Gardens Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 7-8
What school district is Yuba Gardens Intermediate part of?
Yuba Gardens Intermediate is part of Marysville Joint Unified School District.
Review Yuba Gardens Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities