Bryan Elementary School
- The student population of 722 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-5|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.10 is less than the state average of 0.58. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jefferson County School District's student population of 35,754 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,508 in this district is less than the state average of $9,721. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,950 is less than the state average of $10,229. The district spending/student has declined by 22% over four years.
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||35,754||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$344 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$360 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,508||$9,721|
|District Spending / Student||$9,950||$10,229|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MorrisMortimer Jordan High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 764 students
8601 Old Highway 31
Morris, AL 35116
- KimberlyNorth Jefferson Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 587 students
8350 Warrior-kimberly Rd
Kimberly, AL 35091
- WarriorWarrior Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 299 students
300 Montgomery St
Warrior, AL 35180
- GardendaleSnow Rogers Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 190 students
2636 Snow Rogers Rd
Gardendale, AL 35071
- PinsonKermit Johnson SchoolGrades: 3-5 | 779 students
8300 Kermit Johnson Rd
Pinson, AL 35126
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.
September 07, 2017
Playing sports is a great way to build your child's confidence and dedication but there are some drawbacks. Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of sports for middle schoolers and to learn how to support your student athlete.