Bryan Elementary School
- Bryan Elementary School's student population of 760 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||760 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bryan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#59 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morris Mortimer Jordan High School Grades: 9-12 | 747 students
1920 Blue Devil Road
Morris, AL 35116
(205)379-4850 0.6 9-12 747
- Warrior Warrior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 287 students
300 Montgomery St
Warrior, AL 35180
(205)379-5500 3.3 PK-5 287
- Gardendale Snow Rogers Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 178 students
2636 Snow Rogers Rd
Gardendale, AL 35071
(205)379-5400 5.0 K-5 178
- Pinson Kermit Johnson School Grades: 3-5 | 786 students
8300 Kermit Johnson Rd
Pinson, AL 35126
(205)379-4350 6.1 3-5 786
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.