Buckley-carpenter Elementary School
- Buckley-carpenter Elementary School's student population of 687 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||687 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Buckley-carpenter Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#129 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerville East Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 368 students
400 Leach Rd
Somerville, TN 38068
(901)465-3151 3.3 6-8 368
- Oakland Oakland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 677 students
14925 Hwy 194 North
Oakland, TN 38060
(901)465-3804 9.4 PK-5 677
- Oakland West Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 377 students
13100 Highway 194
Oakland, TN 38060
(901)465-0798 9.7 6-8 377
- Macon Southwest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 274 students
8095 Highway 194
Macon, TN 38048
(901)465-8317 10.3 PK-5 274
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.