Bulkeley Middle School
- Bulkeley Middle School's student population of 248 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bulkeley Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2010 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rhinebeck Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is Chancellor Livingston Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rhinebeck Chancellor Livingston Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 444 students
48 Knollwood Rd
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
(845)871-5570 0.4 K-5 444
- Kingston John F Kennedy School Grades: PK-4 | 354 students
107 Gross St
Kingston, NY 12401
(845)331-3174 4.0 PK-4 354
- Port Ewen Robert R Graves School Grades: K-4 | 386 students
345 Mountain View Ave
Port Ewen, NY 12466
(845)338-1945 4.7 K-4 386
- Kingston Kingston High School Grades: 9-12 | 1877 students
Kingston, NY 12401
(845)331-1970 4.8 9-12 1877
Needs more kids, and more classrooms. Health, French and, Spanish teacher share a classroom.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Butch
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.