Burt Elementary School
- The student population of 363 students has grown by 48% over five years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 36% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
|This School||(TN) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
- Montgomery County School District's student population of 32,590 students has grown by 6% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,347 in this district is less than the state average of $8,682. The district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,985 is less than the state average of $8,365. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||32,590||3,517|
|District Total Revenue||$225 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$245 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,347||$8,682|
|District Spending / Student||$7,985||$8,365|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClarksvilleThe Middle College @ Austin Peay State UniversityGrades: 11-12 | 118 students
601 College St, Marks Bldg
Clarksville, TN 37044
- ClarksvilleMoore Magnet Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 520 students
1350 Madison St
Clarksville, TN 37040
- ClarksvilleNorman Smith Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 619 students
740 Greenwood Av
Clarksville, TN 37040
- ClarksvilleByrns L Darden Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 591 students
609 E St
Clarksville, TN 37042
- ClarksvilleBarksdale Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 562 students
1920 Madison Ext
Clarksville, TN 37043
May 24, 2018
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.