Burt Elementary School
Top Placements (Tennessee)
Burt Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Burt Elementary School's student population of 363 students has grown by 48% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Burt Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1627 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
- The school district of Burt Elementary School is Montgomery County School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 129 school districts in Tennessee (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Montgomery County School District's student population of 32,590 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $7,347 in this district is less than the state average of $8,682. The district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,985 is less than the state average of $8,365. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||32,590||3,517|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$225 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$245 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,347||$8,682|
|District Spending / Student||$7,985||$8,365|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarksville The Middle College @ Austin Peay State University Grades: 11-12 | 118 students
601 College St, Marks Bldg
Clarksville, TN 37044
(931)221-1350 0.4 11-12 118
- Clarksville Moore Magnet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
1350 Madison St
Clarksville, TN 37040
(931)648-5635 1.2 PK-5 520
- Clarksville Norman Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 619 students
740 Greenwood Av
Clarksville, TN 37040
(931)648-5660 1.3 PK-5 619
- Clarksville Byrns L Darden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
609 E St
Clarksville, TN 37042
(931)648-5615 1.8 PK-5 591
- Clarksville Barksdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 562 students
1920 Madison Ext
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931)648-5685 3.3 PK-5 562
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.