Bush Elementary School
- Bush Elementary School's student population of 557 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bush Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#202 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa New America School - Phoenix Grades: M
4711 E. Falcon Drive
Mesa, AZ 85215
(480)294-9981 0.5 M n/a
- Mesa Self Development Charter School Grades: K-8 | 468 students
1709 N Greenfield
Mesa, AZ 85205
(480)641-2640 0.7 K-8 468
- Mesa Evit - Shepherd Junior High School Grades: 9
1407 North Alta Mesa Drive
Mesa, AZ 85206
(480)472-1800 1.1 9 n/a
- Mesa Mendoza Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 507 students
5831 East Mclellan Road
Mesa, AZ 85205
(480)472-2000 1.1 PK-6 507
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.