- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in WI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WI Dept. of Education
Butternut High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Butternut High School's ranking?
What schools are Butternut High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Butternut High School?
How many students attend Butternut High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Butternut High School?
What grades does Butternut High School offer ?
What school district is Butternut High School part of?
Review Butternut High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities