- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 332 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 2% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
C J Jorgensen School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is C J Jorgensen School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend C J Jorgensen School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of C J Jorgensen School?
What grades does C J Jorgensen School offer ?
What school district is C J Jorgensen School part of?
View the C J Jorgensen School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review C J Jorgensen School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities